Temmuz 31st, 2019,
Easy Chicken sweet potato & coconut curry, Practical Chicken sweet potato & coconut curry, Chicken sweet potato & coconut curry
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 tsp mild curry paste
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 medium-sized sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 tbsp red split lentils
- 300ml chicken stock
- 400ml can coconut milkCoconut milk ko-ko-nut mill-kCoconut milk is not the slightly opaque liquid that flows from a freshly opened coconut –
- 175g frozen peas
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan or wok, stir in the curry paste and fry for 1 minute. Add the chicken, sweet potatoes and lentils and stir to coat in the paste, then pour in the stock and coconut milk. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 15 minutes.
- Tip in the peas, bring back to the boil and simmer for a further 4-5 minutes. Season to taste before serving.